- 5mm thick steel body
- Available with chrome or black door strip
- Cast iron curved door, stovetop, base feet and grate
- Extra large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass airwash system
- Large easy-carry ashpan
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm (10”)
- 125mm (5”) top or rear flue connection
- Approved to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- EU Clean Stove Standard
- Weight – 102kg
The Rochester 7 Mk2 Multifuel Stove is a modern-day classic crafted with high-quality castings. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with a cast-in chrome finished trim.
This ‘A’ rated Rochester stove is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA, and can operate at a maximum heat output of 7kW, with an Energy Efficiency of 78.2% making it ideal for medium to large rooms. Optional Output Reducing Bricks are available to reduce the maximum heat output to 5kW.
This stove benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean-burning, with ultra-low emissions.
Heat reducing bricks: +£45 (inc VAT).